Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Not just another Taco el Mezcal

It is hot out so go grab some spicy Mexican food at El Mezcal. I know it is an older chain of somewhat local Mexican food but that isn't a bad thing.
Tried and true, you know what to expect and it always delivers.
The inside is old school Mexican not a bit of the new trendy decor. It is comfy, and I really like the cactus lights.

I like to go because it is the only place my Mom lets me pick her food. I usually pick something new each time but the spicy Chipotle chicken is my favorite dish there. The cream sauce is layered in spicy flavor and the hint of smoke makes it my favorite.  I like the thin chicken and the rice is always pretty tasty. We don't usually get the gauc but I imagine it is pretty good too. Dad usually gets a ranchero steak and he likes it.

El Mezcal will give you a good salsa crispy chips and a pretty big plate of food. Good even for 2 meals. The prices are ok and I just  am happy to go. If you have not tried it and are tired of the small hipster plates out there then go!

Love the cabbage Leaf,
Logan



El Mezcal on Urbanspoon El MezcalEl Mezcal